Thanks for writing! Make sure you read this entire email.Â It contains important information about your ME install: what we need to generate your license, the installation itself, and where to get info about the product.
First, some info: Now, so we can support you for the determined time, Iâ€™ll need you to fill in these questions:
- How many SQL Servers do you have in your environment?
- How did you hear about Minion Enterprise?
- What are you looking for ME to do for you?Â That is, what are your biggest pain points?
- I need your company name, billing email, address, main phone.
- What is the name of the server youâ€™ll be installing ME on? We need to know for the key.
Once we get this info, we can send you your key.Â And: this is a free offer, but we still need a billing email for record purposes.
Second, the install: Hereâ€™s how to take advantage of your offer:
- Go to MinionWare.net/enterprise and sign up to download the trial of ME. That will lead you to the download location.
- The Quick Start guide has instructions on installing Minion Enterprise: https://minionware.desk.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2376458-quick-start
- This is important: Once you install, run this update: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/29845830/MinionEnterprise2.2.1UpdateSetup.zip (for MinionEnterprise2.2.1UpdateSetup.zip).
- We will get you your license key. Remember to install it, as per the instructions on the Quick Start guide (see step 2 above).
Third, info for you: Hereâ€™s a direct link to our quick start guide: https://minionware.desk.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2376458-quick-start
And once youâ€™re there, youâ€™ll be on the support site, which is fully searchable.
And of course, weâ€™re here to help you get started should you need anything.Â There are also videos on the Training page that show you some of the features.
Ok, thatâ€™s what you need to know for now.Â Let us know if you need anything else from us, and weâ€™ll be checking in with you periodically!Â Note that thereâ€™s been a HUGE response to this offer, so there may be a few daysâ€™ delay to get you that license key. Weâ€™ll get there as fast as we can. Thanks again!
Jen McCown, SQL Server Certified Master
CEO, MinionWare LLC | www.MinionWare.net
Work like a DBA